Areas of Practice
Martín joined us in 2008 and has been a partner since 2015. He works in the Environmental and Regulatory Law areas. Before joining our firm, he worked as a lawyer for the National Environment Committee and Environmental Consulting Firm ARCADIS. He specializes in natural resources, water, control and compensation of atmospheric emissions, the Environmental Impact Assessment System and territorial planning, focusing mainly on infrastructure, industrial, mining and power generation projects, where he has also participated in the preparation of environmental audit reports. Martín has also worked in several sanction proceedings before administrative authorities, as well as their legal claims.
- Universidad de Chile, Master’s Degree in Environmental Law, 2011.
- Universidad Central, Law School, 2002.
- Chile, 2002.
Awards and Honors
- Leading lawyer in Environmental Law, Chambers Latin America.
- Repertorio de Legislación de Relevancia Ambiental aplicable a proyectos de infraestructura, edited by the Ministry of Public Works, 2007.
- International Bar Association.
- Spanish and english.