Cristian is a senior associate at our firm, which he joined in 2011. His main areas of practice are Industrial and Intellectual Property Law and Life Sciences, working with both national and international clients.
He has specialized in patent law, trademark law and life sciences, managing clients portfolios both in Chile and abroad, as well as in prosecution matters, their enforcement and contracts.
- Universidad Diego Portales, Facultad de Derecho, 2007.
- Duke University, LL.M. 2011.
- Universidad de Chile, Diplomado en Asuntos Regulatorios de Medicamentos, Productos Biológicos y Cosméticos, 2015.
- Chile, 2007.
- Professor of Post Graduate program of Intellectual Property of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Awards and Honors
- Chambers & Partners (Life Sciences)
- IP STARS Trademarks
- IP STARS Patents
- IAM Patents
- Commentary regarding the final award of the Arbitration Tribunal in the case of Eli Lilly and Company with the Government of Canada. Revista Chilena de Derecho y Tecnología, Universidad de Chile, 2017.
- Asociación Chilena de Derecho de Propiedad Industrial (ACHIPI).
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA).
- Asociación Chilena de Derecho de la Salud (AChDS).
- Spanish and English.