Area of Practice
Florencio is a partner of our firm, which he joined in 1995. He currently leads our Litigation area. He specializes in national and international litigation and arbitration. He has participated in complex disputes linked to the most diverse areas of the economy, such as: construction, insurance, shareholder’s agreements, takeover operations, compensation, mining, the environment, electricity and antitrust. He also has extensive experience in negotiations.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 1985.
- Chile, 1985.
- Professor of Procedural Law at the Universidad de los Andes.
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding lawyer in Litigation and Arbitration, Chambers Latin America and The Legal 500.
- Advisory of the Bar Association
- Member of Adipro (Private International Law Association)
- International Bar Association
- Español e inglés.