Area of Practice
Jorge joined our firm in 2007 and has been a partner since 2018. He works in the litigation, arbitration, compliance and criminal liability areas. He provides advice on internal investigations of companies, the design and implementation of compliance models and the processing of criminal trials (mostly related to economic crimes and intellectual and industrial property). He also participates in business litigation and arbitration, and civil trials of contractual and tort liability, among others.
- University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Master’s Degree, 2015.
- Universidad Pompeu Fabra y de Barcelona, Spain, Master’s Degree in Criminal Law, 2014.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Chile, Law School, 2009.
- Chile, 2010.
- Professor of Criminal Law, Universidad de Santiago de Chile.
- He has been Professor of Procedural Law at Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, has taught the Corruption course at the same University, and has been a professor of Criminal Law at Universidad Diego Portales.
- Chilean Bar Association.
- Spanish, French and English.