+562 2360 4028
Areas of Practice
Javier joined our firm in 2010 and has been a partner since 2018. Before joining as a lawyer, he participated in our summer program in 2009. He works in the tax area.
- New York University, Master of Laws, 2016.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 2012, graduating as one of the ten most outstanding students of his class and passing his final exams with highest honors. His undergraduate thesis was part of a research project funded by FONDECYT.
- Chile, 2012.
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2007-2015)
- Research assistant and organizational assistant for seminars and talks on civil liability issues, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2007 – 2010)
Awards and Honors
- New York University Scholarship (Dean’s Graduate Award).
- Government of Chile scholarship (Becas Chile), to study abroad 2015.
- Collaborator, “Sistema de Eruditos Prácticos Legis – Código Civil Chileno”, Editorial Legis Chile S.A., 1st Edition, 2011.
- Spanish and English.