+562 2360 4019
Verónica has been an associate of our firm since 2014. She provides advice to national and foreign clients in matters of regulatory, environmental and energy law.
- Cambridge University, England, Master of Laws, 2019.
- Member of the Climate Law and Governance Initiative Secretariat, 2018-2019.
- Diploma in Regulation of the Electricity Market, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universidad de Chile, 2016.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, summa cum laude, 2013.
- Exchange student at the Università degli Studi di Bologna, Italy (2011-2012).
- II Seminar on International Roman Law, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain (2011).
- Chile, 2014
Awards and Honors
- Scholarship awarded by Cambridge Trust (2018).
- Academic Excellence Award (2010).
- Scholarship for the Top Student in Civil Law (2009).
- Best score in the admission test for Law School (2006).
- Teaching assistant of Civil Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015 – 2018).
- Research assistant on the Administrative Economic Law Program, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2013-2014).
- Spanish, English and Italian.