Felipe is an associate of our firm, having joined in 2009. He works in the Technology, Privacy and Media group and also in the Intellectual Property area.
He specializes in matters related to copyrights and consumer protection, the processing of personal data and information technology. He also has extensive experience drafting agreements related to the exploitation of intangible assets, such as licensing, franchising, assignment and confidentiality contracts, among others. Felipe has also specialized in issues related to Sports law, such as television broadcasting agreements and sponsorship contracts. His practice also includes advising clients on the resolution of disputes related to the protection of intangible assets.
- University of California, Master of Laws, Berkeley, 2015.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma in Intellectual Property 2012.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 2006.
- Chile, 2009.
- Professor of Professional Sports Management and Regulation Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2018 to date).
- Professor of the Master in Law Program, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2016 to date).
- Professor of Intellectual Property Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015 to date).
- Teaching Assistant of Protection and Financing of Innovation course, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2014 to date).
Awards and Honors
- Government of Chile scholarship (BecasChile), to study abroad, 2014.
- Outstanding lawyer recognized by international publications Managing Intellectual Property (Rising Star) and The Legal 500.
- Spanish and English.