Areas of Practice
Raimundo joined the firm in 2006 and has been a partner since 2015. He worked at Arnold & Porter from 2011 to 2012. He works in the Litigation and Arbitration practice area. His area of expertise is civil and arbitration proceedings (national and international). In civil matters, he has participated in contractual and tort processes, including procedures related to unfair competition and defense of intellectual and industrial property, while also intervening in company liquidation and reorganization processes. In terms of national and international arbitration, he has intervened in proceedings under the rules of the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce (CAM), as well as under the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). He has participated in investment arbitrations under the CIADI rules. In 2019 Raimundo was appointed as Ethical Judge of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Duke University, Master of Laws, 2011.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Diploma in the Criminal Procedure Reform, 2005.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 1999.
- Chile, 2000.
- Assistant Professor of Procedural Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Assistant Professor of Ethics at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
Awards and Honors
- Leading Lawyer in Litigation and Arbitration, The Legal 500.
- Ranked lawyer in Chambers and Partners.
- Bicentennial “Becas-Chile” Full Scholarship for excellent academic and professional achievements to pursue an LL.M. Degree.
- Attorney-Client Privilege in the Americas (Chile) – March 2017 – Cambridge University Press.
- Getting the Deal Through – Dispute Resolution – Chilean Chapter – 2013 – Law Business Research Ltd.
- Chilean Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Spanish and English.