Alfredo has been a partner of our law firm since 1990, having joined in 1985. He has worked as a lawyer in the Industrial and Intellectual Property areas, and in Corporate and Business Law. He is in charge of the Trademarks and Domain Names areas of the firm.
He has been a panelist in local and international conferences and contributed with articles in national and foreign publications. He has taught in undergraduate and graduate courses in Intellectual Property in local universities. He has been a delegate of Chile at the Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI) and President of the Trademark Committee of that organization. He has been a member of committees of the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Law Degree, Universidad de Valparaíso, Law School, 1985.
- Chile, 1985.
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding lawyer in Intellectual Property (Band 1), Chambers Latin America.
- Leading lawyer in Intellectual Property, The Legal 500.
- IP Stars, Managing Intellectual Property.
- Chilean Bar Association
- The Inter-American Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI)
- The International Trademark Association (INTA)
- The Pharmaceutical Trade Mark Group (PTMG)
- Spanish and English.