Eduardo joined our firm in 2006 and is a partner since 2020. His main areas of practice are Trademarks, Domain Names and Intellectual Property. He is dedicated to the handling of litigation in the area of Industrial Property before the administrative authority and/or civil or criminal courts. He is involved in advising and reporting trademarks, domain names and Industrial Property matters. Since 2013 to date, Eduardo is arbitrator of NIC Chile for conflict resolution of assignment of .CL domain names.
- University of California (UCLA), Masters of Law, 2012.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property and New Technologies, Universidad de Chile, 2008.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, 2005.
- Chile, 2007.
- Professor of Sports Law, Universidad del Desarrollo (2016 to date).
- Professor of the Diploma in Intellectual and Industrial Property at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015 to date).
Awards and honors
- Gobierno de Chile scholarship (Becas Chile) to study abroad, 2011.
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in the area of Intellectual Property and The Legal 500.
- Outstanding lawyer in Intellectual Property recognized by World Trademark Review.
- Spanish and English.